gravatar

my plans t0day=x

lets c..wat did i d0 t0day~?? l0l..

I was planning t0 stay in t0day..thesame plan i have everyday..=p u see,me mum's quite w0rried b0ut the swine flu thingy,s0 we were n0t 'adviced' t0 g0 0ut.but then t0day,me mum's step br0's daughter/s0n g0t married.s0 we had t0 tend t0 the cerem0ny.h0wever,y am i saying daughter 0r s0n instead 0f being certain??c0s f0r a 1st c0usin,its the 1st ive heard 0f 'em=0.nvr even seen them bef0re in me wh0le life.Frantic aint it? N even the pe0ple there are n0t respectfulas they shud be..and instead,they're kinda rude in a way.0h well..d0esn't matter..hehe=p

i met me l0ng-tym-ag0-bst-fren's mum at that cerem0ny n she's saying that her daughter is ab0ut t0 get engaged this august!!XD gud gud news=D happy f0r her and c0ngraTz Jannah=D

nxt..~

Tadaaaa!!
me sister's bf decided t0 bring us al0ng t0 the pic with his siblings (NOTE: we g0t free ticket wit free fudXD) l0tsa thnx t0 ya!Anyways,there's this sexy gal in purple there. n i mean really sexy,practically wearing a b0o tube'd dress with strings and dats it..s0 i think i was abit 0ff e c0nci0us c0s i said "Hey Baby" everytym she passes by..hahahaha=p im N0T gay th0',its just f0r fun..l0l she entertains me..pwahahaha!s0.."hey baby,wanna be my chix??" l0l..(N0TE: me sisters t0t i went crazy!!but then,since they're my sisters,they knew i was j0kin' ar0und=p)

At the pix,we met his cusin,wh0 happens t0 be a liverp0ol fan and i think they tried t0 matchmake me and him.But as u all n0e,it aint g0nna happen..im n0t intrested n im enj0ying my l0ve-freee life..s0rry..pwahahaaha!besides,i g0t a warning saying "jan ng0rat" and it still rings in me head and m0re0ver,i cant be b0thered.l0l

last but n0t least,
泪水将我淹没 到底谁该难过 究竟是谁放掉 这段感情

我才终于明白 办不到的承诺 就成了枷锁 现实中幸福永远缺货

请告诉她我不爱她 笑着难过自我惩罚 想终止这一切挣扎 横了心说真心谎话

别告诉她我还想她 恨总比爱容易放下 当泪水堵住了胸口 就让沉默代替所有回答

我不爱我不痛我不懂 我的心早已掏空 真心话言不由衷

别告诉她我还想她 就让沉默代替所有回答
Dedicated t0 chan yeung..~

We have ragatz bebeh on9

page counter

counting u Lots down..!v(^_^)v

Clock

Chat Box


Ikan- ikan pliharaanku!(my virtual pet fishes *banyaknya cjimmy!!waa..!!*)

Powered By

Powered By Blogger