gravatar

Recent Updates

Hell0o pe0ple=]

I think its ab0ut time f0r me t0 update my bl0g..ryt?hehe=p.S0 i decided t0 change the skin..n n0 d0n't w0rry that's n0t all..hahaXs.I cant say im back c0s im n0t..but i can say that il be updating this bl0g fr0m time t0 time and gud news=> this bl0g is ready t0 run again=D.l0l.

S0 wats my update?

  1. I decided that i need t0 fix my life s0 i made s0me rearrangemnts fr0m the way i l0ok t0 the way i dress.N0TE: t0 chnge my chracteristics is kinda imp0ssible..s0 i still ROCK!!pwahahaXD
  2. l0st my f0ne n ip0d in 2 days in a r0w=[ s0 im really2 upset and i d0 feel at a t0tal l0ss c0s my life's super b0ring with0ut music..=_=
  3. I wanna apologise t0 several pe0ple that i've hurt.I didnt wanna tell u pe0ple 0ff but i just had t0,pls understand my situati0n.Its better t0 tell u t0 give up when there's n0t even a single chance that its p0ssible rather than letting u 0n n giving u h0pe when i think u are better 0ff t0 find s0me0ne else instead 0f wasting time 0n me.ryt? Sincere ap0l0gies again and pls just m0ve 0n..u can d0 it..=]
  4. Currently searching f0r chinese s0ngs c0s i just realise mine are ancient!!n m0st 0f my itunes are dance music..wua3x
  5. Yea,i still have a pr0blem with typing my letter o with the number 0.n its n0t c0s i l0st the 0 butt0n 0n me keyb0ard n im n0t mental.it just bcame my 'thing' with0ut realising it=_=!
  6. Best rec0mmended T-shirt c0l0ur is grey=p and rec0mmended dress c0l0ur is purple and blue with white.Best rec0mmended c0mbinati0n 0f c0l0urs is purple with red and Blue with silver.
There u g0..my updates including s0me gibberish that i just use t0 fill in the gap..hahaaXD i have new k0rean s0ngs that i wanna intr0duce t0 u pe0ple..have a l0ok=D



2PM - Again n Again
Reas0n: I kinda feel this s0ng describes me th0' the lyrix s0unds a bit grim..hahaXD Current k0rean s0ng addicti0n..



Wheesung - Ins0mnia
Reas0n: i liiiiikkkkeeeee his m0ves!!XD tried t0 d0 the "l0ve" hand signal he did at the start but it turned h0rrend0us..lol.Try it!=p

We have ragatz bebeh on9

page counter

counting u Lots down..!v(^_^)v

Clock

Chat Box


Ikan- ikan pliharaanku!(my virtual pet fishes *banyaknya cjimmy!!waa..!!*)

Powered By

Powered By Blogger