gravatar

Haunted university

hey..~



i saw a new h0rr0r muvieeeeXDD m n my sisters watched this 1 at nearly 2 in da m0rning..hahaha..feels like hall0ween all 0ver again aint it?? i always L0VE hall0ween=p they have a gh0st walk t0ur at that specific night everywhere~ at 1 t0wn,they have this lantern parade f0r it..n the lights ar0und t0wn were all cl0sed.h0w friggin awes0me is that???

anyways,bck t0 my st0ry..the muvie this tym is called haunted universities, its a thai muvie released in 2009. I'm tellin' u..this is a g0od 1..n i rarely rate a muvie as t0tally freaky since the shutter..hahaha. this muvie has 4 st0ries in it.

The st0ries are: The t0ilet, The elevat0r, The m0rgue and The stairway


myspace layouts codes

Lets watch the trailer, it'll get u h0oked 0n the st0ry..~



the muvie available fr0m the link ab0ve my bl0g called Reim0vs..feel free t0 watch it there=]..till then~

.:Rei Da RagaTz:. Jz wished its hall0ween all 0ver again=p

We have ragatz bebeh on9

page counter

counting u Lots down..!v(^_^)v

Clock

Chat Box


Ikan- ikan pliharaanku!(my virtual pet fishes *banyaknya cjimmy!!waa..!!*)

Powered By

Powered By Blogger